Legal stuff

Boring - but important!


This is the first of the legal documents we will fill in. This needs to be done no earlier than 18 months or no later than one calendar month prior to the date of your ceremony. This form is sent to Births, Deaths & Marriages (BDM) after your ceremony! To complete this accurately you will need to provide your birth certificate or passport. If you don’t have access to ID stating your name and place of birth, let me know and we can discuss this further. If you were born outside of Australia then your overseas passport is required. If this is not available you may provide your birth certificate. If you were previously married the original copy of your divorce certificate is required.

All your other legal paper work is done in the week or so before & on your wedding day, but I’ll go over all of this when we catch up.